December 3, 2009

day 3: best article

from gwen bell's best of 2009 challenge: "What's an article that you read that blew you away? That you shared with all your friends. That you Delicious'd and reference throughout the year."

umm... nothing? everything? i'm terrible when it comes to articles. N and i read so much over the course of any week that it's hard to keep it all straight. plus we mostly share with each other. it's all politics and did you see what gaga was wearing? and psychology news. he sent me an awesome blog post yesterday (he also sent me facebook responses to a clip of the post that make me want to shake some people and hug others) so i'll share it with you: Drag Queens and a Few Bricks. reading that reminded me why i took up the cause, why my support matters and why i never give up hope. in case you hadn't figured it out, im a flame dame (that other f-word is not in my vocabulary and im classier than a hag). i donate to the HRC, i vote for equal rights and i promote the "gay agenda" as much as possible... that particular item was the most recent in a long line of fantastic articles/postings that have made me think about myself, my life and my purpose over 2009

what's (re)inspired you this year?

sidenote: mouse = dead. me = still hating the apartment