March 7, 2011

warriors week10

Life's Journey with a Smile

this week's questions:
  1. What have you done this past week to help you achieve your goals?
  2. New month! How are you feeling with the end of the challenge coming up soon?
  3. What would you change differently about this challenge for the Spring Fever Challenge beginning soon?
  4. What have you learned about yourself during this challenge (or past few months)?
  5. Fun Question of the Week: Do you enter contests? Have you ever won one?
question 1: i finally got letters to respond to, including one that i thought had been lost in the mail. i so love real mail; response letters go out tomorrow :) it was a rough(ish) week so i had plenty to blog about. i'm feeling less tumultuous now that i've expressed some of my concerns and my period is on the horizon. i seriously hate when i'm this emotional. it really is mostly hormones, but i know it can freak people out. i appreciate all the concern from y'all. if some serious shit goes down, it's wonderful knowing i have so many people to turn to <3 ...rapid fire responses on everything else. read another chapter of jonathan strange (yippee!), fell behind on my blog faves (boo), got through a couple chapters for class (yay) and was on time most of the week(woohoo!). lastly, my budget looks absolutely insane at the moment. thanks, bonus, VA and tax refunds. you're making my bank quite happy. and later this week, you'll be making my smarty pig even happier. i'll have to relook at everything in a couple weeks since my merit increase and updated tax withholdings just went into effect

question 2: it's so weeeird that the challenge is ending soon. i don't know if this year is flying by or if that damn feb is still throwing me off. i am already thinking about what new goals to take on, but hadn't really thought about how soon they'd start :)

question 3: besides perhaps not having a specific number of goals, there's nothing i can think of to change :)

question 4: that i'm horribly whiney? just kidding. i already knew that :p i think this challenge (and my class stuff) has made me realize how poorly i stick to my plans. i have a schedule for everything, but i'm not good at sticking to them. which wouldn't be terrible, except i end up ignoring important things entirely. which, of course, stresses me out because they are things i really need to be doing (for class or my sanity). i'm trying hard to get back in to the groove because i know how much better it makes me feel

question 5: of course! who doesn't like a giveaway? silly people, that's who :p i enter plenty of blog giveaways, online contests and raffles in hopes of winning. i've won a couple blog contests, a trivia contest and a contest i'm not sure how to classify (and my response was never posted so i don't even remember what i said :p). i've never won a raffle, but i keep my hopes up for that car my dad's organization gives away every year

via milk your money
{here's to having a decent financial buffer}

my progress plus all the weekly questions on skinny (goals 1-4) and desultory (goals 5-10)