this week's questions:
- What have you done this past week to help you achieve your goals?
- There are two weeks left in this challenge – what goals are you making priority?
- Many people are on or heading into Spring Break right now, do you find it easier or harder to stay on track when your routine disappears?
- Tell us something positive about this challenge. Could be something that happened to you, you did, you realized…etc.
- Fun Question of the Week: The clocks sprung forward this weekend, does the time change mess you up or do you just go on like nothing happened?
question 2: it hit me, as i opened this post, how truly close to the end it is. and my heart skipped an unhappy beat. in the next two (and more) weeks, school is definitely going to be the focus. i have pretty much opted to put finding a new job on the back burner for now. i don't have the time or mental capacity to apply and interview. plus i'm sick of being asked the same damn questions in the same system by six different positions that won't let me just save my answers to be used in subsequent applications. straight A's don't earn themselves so homework takes top priority. blogging and work (non)shiz can wait
question 3: mine is next week, and i am gonna flounder a bit. i always do. even my free time has a designated slot in the schedule because i suck at going with the flow. not having homework is gonna throw me off my game. so i might be a nerd and work ahead... well, let's be honest. i'll be playing catch up if i do anything at all. i like structure, but i'm also lazy. hence "do your homework" being a goal in the first place :p plus i still have work so it won't be a full break. that might keep me a bit more on track than a full vacation though...
question 4: i've altered my thinking in regards to scheduling my time, and i managed to stay on task for the most part. i still go off the rails when i'm stressed, but i beat myself up about it less. i can still get my stuff done, enjoy other things and not think i'm a failure at life
question 5: it makes me very grouchy for the first week or so. i'm three for three on bad sleep habits, but i'm hoping it's all normal by the end of spring break. i hate oversleeping and waking up with headaches
|via we heart it|
my progress plus all the weekly questions on skinny (goals 1-4) and desultory (goals 5-10)