this week's questions:
- What have you done this past week to help you achieve your goals?
- Pretty much everywhere this past week experienced some mild weather – did this change have any effect on you?
- Walk us through your ideal workout.
- What happened in the last week that you have to brag about?
- Fun Question of the Week: Spring Fever has hit the stores… what’s your favourite thing to shop for in the Spring?
question 2: it was mostly distracting in the mornings. my bed was even more toasty than usual :p otherwise, it made for a lovely relaxing week. can't really say my productivity overall suffered since it's been declining the last week or so anyway
question 3: can i count sex? no? well... um... a combo of cardio and lifting that leaves me sweaty, breathless and happy. i would totally strut out of the gym back in the day because i felt AMAZING. i guess my ideal workout is anything that puts a smile on my face (and i definitely count sex)
question 4: jesse loved his surprise - a trip to medieval times. i nearly ruined the experience cause i'm an asshole (not a fan of dinner theater), but he seemed to enjoy it despite me :p i curbed my comments once we were seated, which helped. plus i'm a fan of jousting and real swords (and margaritas)
question 5: sundressses, open toed shoes and shorts. i've started liking shorts again since i like my thighs more these days. short skirts would also be nice, but i'm almost 27. my booty doesn't need to be on display :p (i know at least one person who will object to that ;))
|via we heart it|
my progress plus all the weekly questions on skinny (goals 1-4) and desultory (goals 5-10)