December 23, 2009

day 23: web tool

from gwen bell's best of 2009 challenge: "It came into your work flow this year and now you couldn't live without it. It has simplified or improved your online experience."

seesmic :D it's super handy and clean. plus it's useful for a couple applications. i use it for twitter since i can view several feeds at once in a simple, organized browser page. plus it live updates automatically (my favorite feature). i was using tweetgrid, but it wasn't very convenient. seesmic is a million times better; i can't believe i didn't find it sooner :)

so did you guys find any good tools on the interwebs?

ps: follow me on twitter for no other reason than i'm awesome :p

1 comment:

Ebony Jewel said...

Hmm, I use tweetdeck on my PC and also on my iPhone. I'll have to give Seesmic a try though, downloading it now!

Post a Comment