July 25, 2011

beat the heat week4

Weight Wars
this week's questions:
  1. What have you done this week towards your goals?
  2. What did you do to make yourself feel fabulous?
  3. Do you exercise? What is your favourite kind and why?
  4. There are loads of fantastic bloggers here in the Beat the Heat competition, which blog or blogs have you discovered through the challenge that you particularly enjoy? Show that person some love!
  5. Fun Question of the Week: What song makes you want to dance at the moment?
question 1: (1 - water) (3 - schedule) (5 - journaling) easy peasy :) (2 - workouts) (4 - budget) crossed off, but just barely. i cleaned and cooked friday; spent a good amount of time at jesse's horizontal. i counted those as my short and fun workouts. might change my approach next week as my morning routine adjusts... budget is ok, but i'm getting into dangerous territory. changing my accounts keeps throwing me off

question 2: other than cleaning out the DVR and netflix queue? nada. oh, i did also cross off another item on my mega to do list. i finally got all my photos into albums :) now i can show off post college shenanigans to company

question 3: heh i loosely define exercise most days. i honestly don't hate working out; i just have a really hard time motivating myself to do it. favorite exercise that i'd never want to miss? sex. i think that's pretty self explanatory ;)

question 4: ok, i feel super horrible about this one... i haven't read any new blogs from this challenge. i'm sooo behind in my reader :( there are a bunch of blogs i picked up from amy's previous challenges though: a small loss, breathing through chaos, kissed a frog, shannon under construction... i know i'm missing a bunch; the organization of my reader is a bit behind, too

question 5: that could be just about anything if i'm in the right mood :) i grab my ipod for every trip up to jesse's (or anywhere outside my regular station's reach), and it is almost guaranteed that jesse mccartney will come on at least once in the 900+ song shuffle. he requires a car dance party of one, especially when it's makeup

for all my lazing about these last few months, i've managed to stay within my weight range. this was my weight at the end of yesterday, after a fantastic lunch at appalachian brewing co with jesse. there were no leftovers, and we were still full eight hours later. considering i typically gain a pound and a half over the course of a day, i'm probably in better shape (numberswise) than indicated here :)

{follow my progress and all the weekly questions}