this week's questions:
- What have you done this past week to help you achieve your goals?
- What goal are you doing best on?
- What goal do you have to push yourself a little more to complete? What is your plan to do so?
- We’ve talked about who pushes us to do better with our goals – is there anyone/thing that hinders you?
- Fun Question of the Week: Happy Valentine’s Day! Do you have any special plans for the day? It’s okay if you think it’s a Hallmark holiday that you wish to boycott!
question 2: getting to work on time has become my best accomplishment. it's the goal i thought would be tied with homework as the hardest to complete. excluding the first week, i've gotten to the office by 9 more days than not. i do allow myself a 15 min window just in case i'm having a slow day or need to make a stop... i've been counting blog reading as my "me time" reading session, but i really do want to finish a book. i've had to adjust my schedule a couple times, which has allowed me more time in the evenings. most of that time is spent online, of course, which is driving me a wee insane. i know i need to unplug, but sometimes it's crazy hard
question 3: i want to say all of them :p really i need to focus on getting my homework done and taking my me time offline. maybe this week i'll start unplugging... maybe
question 4: me myself and i. i'd love to blame someone else, but it all comes down to me. i'm letting myself get too stressed out, and i'm starting to shut down
question 5: on the day (today)? no. i have class and a meeting. plus my boy is two hours away. he's coming down this weekend, and i have a small surprise for him. today, for me, is simply a monday and a friend's birthday
|via we heart it|
my progress plus all the weekly questions on skinny (goals 1-4) and desultory (goals 5-10)