April 20, 2010

look at me

i'm sunshine-y :D


thanks to lisa over at snuggle buggle rock mom for my newest award :)

the rules:
- post the award to your blog
- thank the blogger who passed you the award
- pass the award along to 12 bloggers
- link to their blogs
- let them know you think theyre great

some of my faves:
- absent minded.
- a nuttier life
- buffalo street
- girl goes east
- i now pronounce you wife and blog
- i really suck at this
- life: forward
- lovely anomaly
- my love bugs
- nostomanic
- not a hitching post
- secret agent L

go check them (and lisa) out... who brings sunshine to your days? :)

7 comments:

JenRem said...

Oh this is the best award in all the land. You must know that I love sunshine (vitamin D) more than most things in this world. Thanks for the award my darling - you just brighten up my day a whole heck of a lot. Now you've got me all sunshine-y too! :) :) :)

girlgoeseast said...

thank you! you are a sweetheart :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much, hon!

rachaelgking said...

Awww. I feel sunshine-ier just for having read this. ;-)

Shayna said...

Thank you!!

I love your blog so it's like a double compliment :-) (side note - especially the name of your blog - so cute!)

LovelyAnomaly said...

Awww, thank you! This definitely put a smile on my face. :D

Amber said...

Thank you so much for the award. I really, really appreciate it!

Post a Comment