November 12, 2010

permasquee

i am super excited at the moment. so excited that i'm barely forming full coherent thoughts. sorry. one of my very best friends is about to have a baby. it's been a crazy couple of weeks, but we think baby Z is finally about to introduce herself. one of my other close friends is going ring shopping. i KNEW that boy was gonna propose, but they've been taking their time. and driving me crazy :) i've had her shower gift picked out for ages, and i'm so excited i may actually be purchasing it soon. ER is wonderful so i can't wait for him to make an honest woman out of my HB ;)

if there were a support group for people addicted to weddings and babies, i would have to join it. i seriously think my heart is going to explode from excitement :D

i would include pictures of happy engaged people or happy new parents, but my brain is on hyper drive. in no shape for weeding through pictures of happy moments. instead i leave you with a link to this adorable photo by mark loper. a glass friend sent it to me, and i've had it open all day. makes me miss my big spoon...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, next to the Cybermen, that photo made my day :) So happy for all the good news surrounding you these days!

michelle said...

thanks :) i really hope some good news heads your way

S.I.F. said...

So many fun events coming up! I love it!

Michelle Schraudner said...

So exciting! Some of my best friends have a baby and I'm so in love with the little guy!

Post a Comment